Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Spider


A long time ago, when I was pregnant with #2, my brother lived with me. One night(?) I called him to come kill this HUGE spider that was on my ceiling. I described it to him in great detail, color, 5 million legs, etc. and he turned the light on to show me there was no spider. I think it may have run away because I am sure it was there. Today said brother called me from the state he lives in. He asked what was up and I said the ceiling, and then I looked up and there was a giant spider on the ceiling! I was horrified. I hate spiders, they make me feel creepy all day. I told brother I would call him back and called my neighbor Jules to see if she wasn't doing anything, maybe she would like to come over for a party, a spider killing party. As luck would have it, Jules was available and took care of the giant thing in just a minute. Lets all think happy thoughts for Jules today. Jules, the great spider killer of the north!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, that makes me sound tough. I like it. Hee Hee Hee. I think you should include the fact that I've killed spiders before with my bare hands...bwah ha ha ha ha.