Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Cute Kids........

People are always writing blogs about things their kids say or do that they never expected to hear or see until they were a parent. I have always thought those were sort of dopey things to write about. Until now. UFD went with her aunt to run some errands and came back with some left over fettuccine alfredo. She told her sisters to try it and picky #3 and Grumpy decided why not. Grumpy LOVED it!! She went and got her own fork and started slurping it up like I haven't seen her do with food EVER! UFD finally says "the rest is mine" and moves her plate up close to her face. Grumpy then shoves her fork into the space between UFD's face and the plate to get more. UFD screeches "Stop stabbing me in the nose with a fork!!" I never thought I would have to tell any of my kids not to stab each other with forks, in the face no less. I thought that all ended with Christopher and the fish.....

No comments: