Thursday, April 16, 2009

Things I've Learned on Facebook....


You are pretty much as evil as they come. You like to manipulate people and enjoy causing tragedy. You are only happy when you are making someone else suffer..
I am the worst Jedi in the known universe.
I am Squidward, this did not surprise me.
I am a fast car, no surprise there either.
I know all there is to know about men yet if I were a barbie I would be Goody-2-Shoes.
I know that Thursday night is special at my uncle Dan's house because he gets to take the trash out, the cans NOT aunt Sherri.
People say the STRANGEST things on Facebook. Who cares if someone is a fan of the great strawberry or if they are a fan of chocolate. Together strawberry and chocolate are GREAT!!! But separate who is a fan?
I learn more about people than I ever wanted to know. I have learned more about me than I wanted. And I think it's mostly crap, especially the part about my being really OCD.

1 comment:

COOLWHIP said...

Can I just say that I HATE facebook. especially all the 'become a fan of' crap. I have taken 1 of those tests, and as soon as it asked me to refer 10 friends I clicked off of it. Anything that asks me to refer some of my friends is bad, very bad. It's like a pyramid scheme.