Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Try Not To Die Of Shock!

Okay, so it has been a LONG time since my last post. I don't even own that car we were fixing anymore, We added a new dwarf, bought the jumbo sized van, lost a parent in horrible circumstances. All in all, it has been a long season for us. Since we no longer have 7 dwarfs and I can't call them by name in the big, bad internet, they are all numbered from here on out.
1 is fine, going to night school. 2 is good, going to high school. 3 is a drama queen still, maybe I should stick them with names HAHAHAHA, 4 is learning to play the violin, my ears might not make it through another orchestra student. 5 is still screechy, naughty, and just plain unpleasant. 6 started preschool. We LOVE Miss K. 7 is killing me. 8 is a joy.
We are all well for the moment. I will try to be better about not letting 10 months pass before another post.

3 comments:

COOLWHIP said...

Yeah Seriously. But, you aren't the only one. I have 15 or so friends who have not posted in a year. I blame it on facebook. That's most peoples outlet.

Stacie said...

It sounds like all is normal.

Anonymous said...

I'm stoked to see you posting. I almost did die of shock. This makes me happy. Would 5 like to come play with my 1...my only 1? Hee Hee Hee Give me a call or just send her over....that seems to be the way we do things over here. Sorry about that.