Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dinner and Family

I should be making dinner but I just don't feel like it. Someone will complain about it and I just don't want to hear the wailing. Normally I do enjoy making them wail, but not today. Last night I slept for about 2 hours, and not in one lump time. I think that allows me the right to be a tad grouchy and overly sensitive, maybe the prince will take pity on me and make dinner. Excuse me whilst I cackle hysterically in the corner for a bit...
On a different note, I joined facebook a bit ago and today my youngest brother Bobo was on at the same time as I was. It was nice to talk to him, we don't see each other much because he is out of state. His wife is my favorite sister in law, don't tell the others. She is one of those people who is always genuine, she is kind and cares about other people. She doesn't just say something, she does something. Does that make any sense? I know what I mean anyway. They are coming to my state in a few weeks and I am really looking forward to seeing them. Bobo lived with me for a while before his mission and I really enjoyed having him. I don't tell my family as much as I should how much I love them and am grateful for each member.
I guess I better cut the sappy-ness and get on to the wailing!

1 comment:

kati b said...

Well, thank you "momma goose/snow white" -- i do believe that SIL you're talking about is me -- since i was lucky enough to marry bobo! and, i think i have you completely fooled. let's see if you change your mind about me when i'm there around you much more! :) we're so excited to come up there. i have wanted bobo to be closer to family and glad we will get him there. i also enjoyed devouring your blog yesterday -- i read it from start to finish and even made a little list to the side of the computer with all the dwarf's names so i could keep them straight. can't wait to meet tiny!