Monday, March 23, 2009

Don't Die Of Shock People

So it has been MONTHS since I have posted anything. It isn't that I have nothing to say, it is that I never seem to have the time to write out my thoughts. If I could only think my post into the computer, I would be posting something new ten times a day, or more! It is snowing here today. It makes me a little sad even though I knew it was coming, it always does, this is Utah after all. I know tomorrow the crocuses will still be blooming, peeking out from the snow. And that the tulips that were starting to come up will not die. I know that I will soon have the garden in and that the kids will be out of school and I will be complaining about the heat. But right now snow sucks. Emotional dwarf, #3, said it right this morning, it's like bird poo. Great large birds circling my little area right after a large meal at the all you can eat buffet. I have nothing else right now. Even if I did, I can't imagine a normal sounding transition here...

No comments: