Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Venting, because I am not as gracious as Cinderella.


I was told last night to quit the freaking PTA, send all our sick dwarfs to school and put the remaining dwarfs to be. Then I could nap and wouldn't be sleep deprived. Sometimes the Prince forgets to be Charming. I think that is a problem for more people than just me. Men just don't seem to get that women don't sleep because they are too busy doing, or thinking about doing, things to make their Princes and Dwarfs happy. Speaking of, Grumpy has been screeching at me to just get her a piece of cheese for 5 minutes, and has now woken Baby. I might put Grumpy in her bed and leave her there for the day. Maybe I will lay in my bed and do nothing so that when the Prince gets home he has a real reason to ask what the bleep goes on around here.

I think I know the reason I don't blog much. Cheese screeching, I want a soda it's not fair being wailed in my ear while a soda is shoved at me repeatedly, I am a boring blogger. I think I will go get cheese and soda before these people drive me insane and I bore my reader to death.....

1 comment:

COOLWHIP said...

Such is the day in a life..... My kids make sure husband knows that I have done nothing but sit on the computer all day. When I do get things done, as soon as the kids come home and the dog comes in, it's undone anyway. Why bother. Oh yeah, I remember, it stinks in here after awhile when no one bothers.