Thursday, September 18, 2008

Prince Charming? OR The Frog... You Decide

Last night I told Prince Charming that I had started a blog, he thinks I am nuts. Like it's the first time? He took the rest of the bathroom apart last night. It required taking out some of the walls. I took some pictures but I don't know how to put them on the computer so I have to wait for P.C. to put them on before sharing my joy with you all. Today he is replacing the sub floor. I have to finish this later, I am being told about the unlimited dangers of having a blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering how many more posts you'll get before you get vetoed due to the lurking dangers of blogging. Tell PC not to be so uptight. Tell him his neighbor has a wide variety of liquors and pills to calm his tangled nerves. Just kidding, don't tell him that. Just tell him not to worry, last I checked your house was akin to Fort Knox.

COOLWHIP said...

Frog. jk.
I'll wait for a bread recipe.