Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What's left of my bathroom OR I wish I was with Martha


I was going to post a picture of our recently destroyed bathroom but I got too busy with the feeding, laundering, cleaning, screaming, I mean, kind gentle reminding, that is my life and now it isn't nearly the mess that I wanted to share. It is a shell of a room with a toilet in it. It also still has the tub but I am told that is leaving on Thursday. Oh YAY!!
It is the most fun having 1 bathroom for all of us to share. Especially since that bathroom is accessed only by walking through MY bedroom. And it only has a shower. And I really like the transformation the hall has gone through, it is so much easier to find things now that they are in clear totes linging the hallway. Yesterday the lone boy carted around a box of feminine hygiene products through the house. He got really irritated when I took it from him. If only he knew that later in life he would die before touching them, (at least until his wife forces him to get them on the way home from work or face certain death upon arrival). Anyway, I am babbling and I should be getting kids out the door for school. They don't seem to move unless I am working on my drill seargent routine right behind them, why is that? Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it? I am sure Martha could fix all my woes in just 1 hour with 4 commercial breaks. I wish she was here, or I was wherever she is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pictures of all 29 babies...hee hee hee. Don't sweat the bathroom, you know it will get done promptly with so many people who need to use it. 1 bathroom...unacceptable. Hee Hee Hee!