Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kellys Tag

My friend Kelly was kind enough to remind me that I had yet to respond to her tag earlier this week, so here goes.

I am........a person, sometimes.
I want........to figure out what I am doing.
I have........a lot of things left to do.
I wish........I knew what the future held.
I dislike........getting older, it isn't as much fun as I thought it would be when I was younger, I don't EVER get to do what I want.
I fear........my family dying.
I hear........my daughter talking and the PBS show with the talking dog, no clue what the name is.
I search........for my shoes, everyday.
I wonder........if I will ever feel like I have accomplished what I was sent her to accomplish. Because sometimes it is so hard to know.
I always........wash my hands after using the bathroom.
I usually........am still tired when I get up in the morning.
I am not........skinny anymore.
I dance........when no one can see me except my kids.
I sing........all the time.
I never........eat raisins.
I rarely........lie. What's the point.
I cry.......all the time.
I am not always........on time.
I lose........my mind daily.
I am confused........about why teenagers do what they do and think that their parents don't understand anything, or know when they are lying.
I need........to have more faith.
I should........shower.
I dream........about changing the things that are wrong in my life, finding the courage to do those things, and having the time.

Okay, I am tagging the usual, Amanda, Jules, and Allyson, because other than Kelly, who sent this to me, I don't know anyone else.

1 comment:

COOLWHIP said...

It's callec Martha Speaks