Friday, October 31, 2008

My Top 10 Things To Hate (because dislike really isn't strong enough) About Halloween

1. Teens who announce they are too old to dress up and trick-or-treat at the beginning of the month and then change their minds late the night of the 30th.

2. Face Paint.

3. I'm going to be a dog, no a princess, No a dog, NO I MEAN I WANT TO BE A CAT. I TOLD YOU THAT ALLREADY!!! (some of you may recognize the demon dwarf here.)

4. Face Paint. On small children, their clothes, my floor. Check out Jules's page, she does a great job with face paint...

5. My house is a mess of costumes and candy for days before and days after.

6. I am crappy at applying Face Paint.

7. People who think scaring little kids is funny. I want to take their names and call them at 3 AM and let them calm my hysterical children.

8. Dressing kids at 7 AM because they have to have their faces painted for school.

9. School parades and parties, I am never on time and I am usually in charge, and always someone sends their on the verge of death child to cough on my baby, because they LOVE babies!

10. Getting older each year.

2 comments:

COOLWHIP said...

happy birthday....

Anonymous said...

So, I know this is belated, but big fabulous extraordinary stupendous Happy Belated Birthday Dawling!