Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nunya

So last night I was on the phone with someone who shall remain nameless, and they were quite objectionable to my choosing to not be surgically sterilized. I know how many kids I have, I know how much they cost and I am acutely aware that I am not doing what some might think is the best for the kids I have by having more than a couple. But I am doing the best I can and am trying every day to make sure they are all healthy, fed, dressed, and know they are loved. We may have our problems but all in all I think we are doing fine. And if I want to have 20 kids, or even 30 kids, I think it is MY business and no one elses. I have enough to cry about without help feeling like a failure. Have a great day!

2 comments:

COOLWHIP said...

You know how i feel. Keep your chin up!

Anonymous said...

Tell that pain in the ass, stick their nose where it doesn't belong, overly opinionated jerk to stick it where the sun does not shine.